UV-C SANITIZING & DISINFECTING HANDHELD WAND
IN STOCK! Ships Same Day (on orders received before 4:00 pm EST)
Harmful germs and bacteria are everywhere – in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, work place – pretty much every surface you touch poses the risk of viral or bacterial transfer! Now more than ever it’s important to do everything in your power to ensure that the spaces you occupy are safe and stable environments. This can look like cleaning high touch surfaces often, or limiting the amount of people in any given space – but what happens when traditional disinfectant sprays and sanitizing wipes are just not enough?
CureUV has come up with an elegant solution to this issue by offering a portable UV-C disinfecting handheld wand, which can be used everywhere, on any surface, with ease!
- SMALL & COMPACT, at 10.4”x 1.6” x 1.5” this device is cordless with a portable design for easy storage in an office desk or bag, making it ready for use whenever you need it.
- COVERS A WIDE AREA with a UV light 4.25” in length, offering you great surface area coverage with each wave of the wand.
- EASY TO READ POWER INDICATOR, the wand has a status indicator to let you know when it’s on and ready for use.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE this device is hypoallergenic, completely odorless, and has no chemical residue – making it safe for use on children’s toys and baby items.
- UV SAFETY GLASSES INCLUDED to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays.
- UV-C DISINFECTION VISUALIZER STRIPS INCLUDED to allow you to see the UV-C light work before your very eyes!
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY to ensure satisfaction.
Kills up to 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, germs, allergens, and molds!
Battery operated with 4 AA included.
HANDHELD DEVICE CAN BE USED TO SANITIZE ANY SURFACE, INCLUDING:
- DIGITAL SURFACES – CELL PHONES | KEYBOARDS | REMOTE CONTROLS
- SOFT SURFACES – BEDS & PILLOWS | SOFAS & UPHOLSTERY | PET BEDS | AREA RUGS
- KITCHEN SURFACES & UTENSILS
- BATHROOM FIXTURES - SINK | COUNTERTOPS
- PERSONAL ITEMS – TOOTHBRUSHES | HAIRBRUSHES | RAZORS
- CHILDREN & BABY ITEMS - TOYS | CRIB & MATTRESS COVERS | PACIFIERS
With UV light, cleanliness is just one wave of the wand away.
UV Intensity in mW/cm2 for this Handheld UV Wand using a Digital UVC Light Meter (General UV512C) from 1" to 24" away
How do I know it's working?!
Our customers often ask us how we know that the UV handheld wand is actually doing its job... after all, the disinfection that UV-C provides is happening at a microscopic level. To help answer this question and alleviate concern, we at CureUV have started including a set of free UV-C Disinfection Visualizer Strips along with all of our Surface Disinfection products!
To operate, simply place the UV-C Visualizer strip on the surface that you wish to disinfect and be sure to run the sanitizing wand for a long enough time period to ensure surface sanitation. The strip will begin to turn from yellow to green after about 10 seconds. The darker the green, the higher the UV-C dosage and better the disinfection! This is also a great indicator that when the machine is functioning, UV rays are in play, and you should ensure you are equipped with the proper protective equipment.
EPA Est. No. 96307-CHN-1
UV-C wattage: 4 watts
WARNING: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
If you have any questions about this or any other product, please do not hesitate to reach us at 800-977-7292 between 8am and 4:30pm EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the product approved by health authourity
Hello, this product is made by our partners in China and they have listed it with the EPA and FDA. These are the relevant numbers:
EPA Est. No. 96307-CHN-1
How do I know when to change batteries?
The way you know when to change the batteries on the small Handheld UVC Surface Sanitizer Wand is when looking at this product above the blue button that you press to turn it on there is a light that won't turn on if the batteries need to be replaced.
Can this work on commercial offices and do you have a demo to show
MP Pest Control,
The small sterilization wands are really made to sterilize small objects and doesnt cover large surface areas....I recomend the Large Wand (Sku#: 201032) or the 18 Watt Hand Held (SKU#:202113). The 18 Watt Handheld would get large surfaces sanitized quicker and more effectively.
In hopes this helps,
How do you remove the cover to change the batteries for Germaway wand? SKU: 201031-SM Thank you.
Thank you for reaching out and being patient....the location to change the batteries on the small Handheld UVC Surface Sanitizer Wand is located on the base of the wand (same side where bulb is located). You should be able to slide it back and insert new batteries.
Let us know of any other questions you may have.
What is the wattage of this handheld
The UV-C Wattage for the small Handheld UVC Surface Sanitizer Wand is 4 Watts.
Thank you for reaching out and your patience. We hope this helps with your purchase
The CureUV Team