Ideal for applications where high UV output is a must but low a temp is required.
To keep up with demands and increased speeds sometimes a hi UV output is required, but many of today's substrates can be temperature sensitive and conventional Mercury Vapor bulbs just can't deliver one without the other.
There has been huge advances in UV LED's over the last few years with output increasing dramatically and prices falling the same. Now it's affordable and attainable to reap the benefits of incredible low temp hi UV intensity and incredible 20,000+ hrs lamp life.
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- UV Varnish
- Creating Photo-Initiated Reactions for Lab Use
LED Irradiator Technical Specifications:
- Wavelength: choice of 365 nm, 385 nm, 385 nm, and 405 nm.
- UV Exposure Intensity: Up to 2.7 W/cm2
- Cooling: Air cooling
- LED Array length: 28 inches.
- Array width: 0.4 inches.
- Control module: LCD screen with button module.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC/60 Hz (also available in 220V/50Hz for international customers)
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider array, etc..we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.