The SPDI UV High Intensity LED UV Curing Conveyor System is a High-Intensity Curing System available in an array of LED wavelengths. Designed to effectively cure most UV Curable materials while protecting their composition thanks to its cool light system.
- LED array ensures you find the ideal wavelength for your application
- Irradiators mounted to the sides of conveyor
- No preheating time needed (Instant on / Instant off)
- The integrated air cooling system ensures your conveyor works as efficiently as possible, protecting the LED system and extending its useful life
- UV LED light produces very little heat ensuring your material's composition won’t be harmed during the curing process
- Extra durable conveyor belt
- Variable conveyor speed
- User friendly and quick to use
- Produces no ozone
- Panel display in real-time with touch operation
- Monitoring of the irradiation head and temperature in real time
- Adjustable intensity helps protect sensitive materials
This SPDI UV High Intensity LED UV Curing Conveyor System consists of a control system, High-Intensity UV LED Irradiation head and a conveyor belt. .
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- UV Varnish
- Creating Photo-Initiated Reactions for Lab Use
Conveyor Technical Specifications:
- Conveyor length: 60-84 inches.
- Conveyor width: 6-8 inches.
- Conveyor Entry Height: 6 inches.
- Conveyor speed: 0 to 60 feet per minute (adjustable from 1 to 1829 centimeters per minute)
- Control module: full color responsive LCD touchscreen.
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC/60 Hz (also available in 220V/50Hz for international customers)
LED Irradiator Technical Specifications:
- Wavelength: 365nm, 395nm, 405nm, 420nm
- Irradiator width: 12 inches, 24 inches, 30 inches, 36 inches.
- UV Exposure Intensity: Up to 3 W/cm2
- Cooling: Air cooling
- Irradiation: from both sides
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please reach out to us at email@example.com or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.