SPDIUV LT1 Electronic UV Lamp Tester
Please note that some types of so-called quick start lamps cannot be tested.
This unit is designed for testing of gas filled medium and low pressure lamps. The following lamps can be checked:
- Mercury low pressure lamps
- High power amalgam lamps
- Mercury medium pressure lamps
- High pressure sodium lamps
- Fluorescent lamps
- Neon lamps
- Metal halogenid lamps
- Low pressure sodium lamps
Touch the lamp contacts with the test probe and press the button. The gas inside the lamp will be ionized and a glow will be activated. In addition, the unit can be used for voltage tests and resistance tests. Please refer to the manual to avoid injuries or damage to the unit.
- Art. No.: A002653
- Lamp test:
- Default value with new battery: approx. 3 kV/160 Hz
- Field intensity - 150-170 kHz: approx. 100 uV/m
- Monitor for lamp active test: Red LED and signal of approx. 2 kHz
- General technical data:
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C, max 70% rel. Humidity
- Main supply: 9 V battery, IEC 6LR61
- Size (H x W x D): 235 x 80 x 45 mm
- Net weight: approx. 450 g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.