Sterilray GermBuster Duct HVAC is a Far UVC device designed to stop the incubation and spraying of mold in your Air Conditioning Systems. What makes this device unique is its advanced technologies with 222nm LED Light that is safe for human exposure, making it efficient and secure.
- Killing parasites that lower the yield of AC coils ensures the safety of those exposed to the air, providing safer and cleaner air in closed spaces
- Efficient enough to cover the work of up to 20 UVC Lamps treating up to 40,000 cfm air handlers
- High quality materials can withstand harsh HVAC environments
- MERV 8 filters integrated with 222nm technology supply the same coverage as a MERV 13 filter but with more efficient results
- Human Safe Far-UVC Technology that delivers high-level disinfestation
- High-quality Lamp resists instant on/off at full output power and frequent on/off cycles
- Environmentally friendly produces no ozone
- Ideal for social events, powerful air disinfestation
- Warranty ensures your lamp lasts >30,000 correctly
Efficiently reduce the growth and spread of mold and all other bio-growth pathogens harmful to health with the efficient Sterilray GermBuster Duct HVAC. The modern and efficient design is easy to install at home, requires virtually no maintenance and produces better indoor air quality.
Numerous studies (available upon request) show that the photons produced by Far UVC (222nm) disinfection technology are unable to penetrate the protective layers of human skin and eyes. This device provides a safer way to destroy pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2 without the need for harsh cleaners. Use it in frequently visited rooms such as nurse stations, computer workstations to avoid the risk of infections.
- Residential households
- Sport Venues
- Houses of Worship
- Wavelength: 222nm
- Electrical: 150, 250 or 500 watts per lamp (120 volt system about 5 amps.)
- Lamp Length: 12", 14", 18" or 23"
Technical Data Sheet:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out at 800.977.7292 or at email@example.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.