Sterilray GermBuster Sabre is a Far UVC device designed to be used for high-level continuous disinfection in crowded areas. What makes this device unique is its advanced technologies with 222nm LED Light that is safe for human exposure, making it efficient and secure.
- Human Safe Far-UVC Technology that delivers high-level disinfestation
- High-quality Lamp resists instant on/off at full output power and frequent on/off cycles
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly, simply wave 1-2” above surface for 2-5 seconds for immediate disinfestation
- Environmentally friendly produces no ozone
- Dry and chemical-free
- Ideal for social events, powerful air disinfestation
- Available in gray and black to match public spaces' aesthetics
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight, and evenly balanced for comfortable use
Numerous studies (available upon request) show that the photons produced by Far UVC (222nm) disinfection technology are unable to penetrate the protective layers of human skin and eyes. Ideal for surfaces that people are constantly in touch with. This device is proven to destroy pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2 when the Sabre is passed over them, it can also be mounted for long periods of air disinfection. Use it in frequently visited rooms such as nurse stations, computer workstations, and daily-used objects: chairs, curtains, papers, notebooks, and electronics to avoid the risk of infections.
- Public Transit
- Theme Parks & Indoor Attractions
- Sport Venues
- Houses of Worship
- Wavelength: 222nm
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC
- Battery: EGO 56v
- Dimensions: 30.25 x 3.5 x 3.5”
- Exposure area 1-2” above object: 10 x 4”
- Single Charge Duty Cycle: 3-4hs. For 2.5Ah EGO Battery
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- 3-year warranty
- Available in gray or black
*2.5Ah EGO Battery, Charger, DC Adapter, Door/Wall Brackets, and case sold separately
If you need more information on this product or any of the studies conducted around 222nm technology please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.