Overhead UV Suspended 8000uW/cm² LED Lamp
The suspended UV LED Lamp is a device designed to hang from the ceiling that uses Penetrant Testing and Magnetic Particle Testing that efficiently detects particles without using any UV-B light in demanding fields such as Pharmaceutical Raw Material Testing, Criminal Inspection, Degreasing Testing, and more.
This lamp continuously works, applying uniform illumination in a visible light emission that surpasses 20 lux. This detecting tool is designed with professional electronic technology that replaces 400W/100W mercury vapor type UV lamps with a more effective and cost-effective new generation of black light.
- Conforms to ASTM E3022 and Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 ensures the lights are suitable for non-destructive testing
- No UV-B content emitted allows employees to work safely, protecting them from probable skin damage
- 30,000 hours of average life means no unnecessary changes or waste of money
- Irradiation of light is uniform, making all working areas accurate and effective
- Continuous operation outer surface temperature rise: <8K (8℃)
- Visible light emission: <20 lux
- UV LED Lamp Type: Suspension type
- UV Intensity at 38cm (15 in): >8000uW/cm²
- UV-A Coverage Area at 38cm (15 in): 500*640mm
- Peak Wavelength: 365nm (UVA)
- Stability of UV intensity: >90%
- Input Voltage: AC110V or AC220V, 50/60Hz
- Output Power UV LED: 80W (16PCSx5W)
- Product Size: 420mm (W) *105mm (D) * 140mm (H)
- Weight: 12.3 lbs
Also available in:
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 40W 4000uW/cm²
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 60W 4500uW/cm²
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 80W 5000uW/cm²
- Suspension UV LED Lamp 36W 9000uW/cm²
If you have questions about this or any of our UV LED Systems, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.