Mount this compact LED UV-A curing system virtually anywhere.
If you are looking for a curing unit that has a lot of power with a very small footprint, no potential mercury contamination, and no heat, this may be the unit for you.
Whether you want to switch from mercury vapor lamps or are in the market for a new method of curing products, coatings, or glues, this unit has a lot to offer. It is completely self contained and boasts all of the benefits of a much larger and more expensive LED device:
Instant ON/OFF, no IR (heat) and one button control. Plug it in, turn it on and start working. No more waiting for warm up and cool down of and no mercury filled bulbs to change and dispose off.
- Instant on/off: No warm up or cool down cycles necessary.
- No IR (heat) generated: Excess heat from traditional UV lamps can warp or otherwise damage your substrate.
- Low energy usage.
- Plug and play functionality.
- Mercury-Free LED rated for 30,000 hours. No need to change out lamps every 500 hours.
- UV Intensity: 10,000 microwatts/cm2
- LED Output: 40 Watts (8 LEDs of 5 watts each)
- LED Life: 30,000 hours
- UV-A Coverage @ 15 Inches: 15.75" x 15.75"
- Heat Created: Less than 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wavelength: 365 nm
- Input Voltage: AC 110V or AC 220V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.66" x 4.72" x 5.51"
If you have questions about this or any of our UV LED curing systems, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.