The Total-Cure PowerShot wood floor curing dryer comes with 2 light weight irradiators that have a Proprietary Array Delivery of UV energy that protect your work against "zipper marks" and "lap lines". Also includes a safety kit with protective gloves, shop coat and face shield. In a class of its own, this system is strong enough to instantly cure BOTH Waterborne/UV & 100% Solid UV Curable Coatings.
The Total Cure UV PowerShot Floor Curing System is the most versitile system in it's class. It has the highest maximum output in the industry coupled with portability and an 8 inch cure width puts it in a class all its own. This UV floor curing system is designed for user friendliness and mobility. The irradiator for the UV Floor system can be locked to any fixed position offering a full range of curing options for tight corners, closets, under cabinets and baseboard moldings.
It works perfectly on any UV curing application where quality cannot be sacrificed and customer satisfaction is a must. Requires virtually no learning curve or set up time. The handheld flooring system is powered on with a light squeeze handle, allowing for a quick release power off. Simply needs a 220 volt power source to operate. The two military Grade Pelican cases with wheels allows for easy transportation and protection of investment that combines everything needed for maximum portability.
CureUV's personalized and knowledgeable technical support is dedicated to your specific needs. When you call, you will speak directly to an Applications Expert with extensive product knowledge and hands-on expertise. Technical manuals, print packet and CureUV's personalized and knowledgeable technical support dedicated to your specific needs are included with your equipment.Features:
- 1 handheld irradiator with 50 foot power cable
- 1 floor irradiator: Adjustable Arm Length & Head Position
- 220 VAC
- Fully Assembled & comes with convenient Standby Nest
- Pre-wired with rapid change plug
- High/low output switching
- Auto switching to low during standby
- Forced Air Cooling - Integrated cooling for enhanced system reliability
- (2) Military Grade Pelican Cases with Wheels for Easy Transport & Protection of Investment
- Cures Waterborne/UV and 100% solid UV Coatings
- Cures 100% Solid UV Coatings without "Zipper Marks" or "Lap Lines" at Any Sheen
When ordering this product, you must use Oversized Heavy LTL Freight as your shipping method. Freight cost is for the Continental United States only. Other areas may require additional freight charges.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.