Total-Cure High Intensity UV Exposure Lab Chamber with Timer and Adjustable Shelf
SPDIUV's exposure UV curing lab chamber is a user-friendly, standalone system that is capable of providing a variety of UV-A and UV-B wavelengths and dosages.
This is achieved by the easy UV lamp change feature, height adjustable stainless steel table and programmable shuttered dosage timer. With an almost infinite degree of adjustability, our unit will meet and exceed your application requirements.
When ordering this product, you must use Oversized Heavy LTL Freight as your shipping method. Freight cost is for the Continental United States only. Other areas may require additional freight charges.Typical Curing Applications:
- Creating UV Photo-initiated reactions for lab use
- UV Curable Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- and More...
- Height adjustable stainless steel reflective shelf with UV coverage area of 8" x 11"
- Safety status indicator lamps with ready signal & safety interlock on door
- Selectable high/low power output
- Programmable UV Dosage Control: On/Off timer is displayed in minutes and seconds
- Shade 5 UV-filtered viewing window for safe subject/cycle observation
- Uses standard 110 volt power input
- Made in the USA
- UV Coverage Area: 8" x 10"
- Dosage Range: 0 to 10 J/cm² over 120 seconds
- Specimen Distance from Light Source: Adjustable range from 3" to 10"
- Maximum Output: 500 mW/cm² at 3"
- Input Power Requirements: 110V-60Hz, 15 Amps or 220V-50Hz
- Pneumatic Shutter Air Requirement: 30 PSI
- Programmable Dosage Timer: 1 - 9999 seconds
Output Lamp Choices: UV-A, UV-B and UV-V Gallium lamps available
(1) Mercury: Peak UV-A output of 365nm
(2) Iron: Peak UV-B output of 390nm
(3) Gallium: Peak UV-V output of 410nm
- Overall Dimensions: Width: 23.63" (600mm) x Depth: 23.63" (600mm) x Height: 25.4" (645mm)
- Inside Dimensions: Width: 17.00" (430mm) x Depth: 14.5" (368mm) x Height: 11" (280mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs.
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-A and UV-B light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.