Perfect for sterilizing work stations
The 72W UV surface disinfection unit is designed for small area UV disinfection, such as individual work stations, fume hoods or lab tables. Ideal for use in biotech and clean rooms.Features:
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum
- All units feature specular reflectors for increased UV-C efficiency
- Solid state electronic ballast for low energy use, reliability, and operational safety
- Philips Germicidal Sterilamp® tubes for reliable UV lamp availability and cost efficient replacement, PL-L 36W TUV, have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone
- 120-277 VAC 50/60 Hz operation
- Dimensions: 36" (L) x 3.25" (H) x 5" (D)
- Wattage: 72 Watts
- UV-C Wattage: 24 Watts
- Replacement UV Bulbs (included): 2 Philips TUV PL-L 36W
- UV Bulb Rated Life: Up to 9,000 hours
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How long does a person need to be near this light to disinfect clothing for food manufacturing?
This UV disinfection unit should not be used on or around humans.
Hi I would like to know how much area it covers? Any side effects to personnel for prolong exposure?
Hello Roy, this UV surface disinfection unit will cover up to 200 square feet. We also offer the 36W version, which covers up to 100 square feet. The closer you mount this unit to the surface, the stronger the UV-C light intensity will be and the less surface area it will cover.
These UVC disinfection units emit UV light, which can be harmful to people's skin, eyes and face. Proper UV safety gear should be worn at all times if anybody is around the unit. If you want to allow properly protected personnel to work in close proximity to the UVGI energy, we offer this UV surface disinfection unit with an optional deflector shield.