UV-A Light Oven with adjustable intensity and uniform coverage
SPDIUV's variable intensity UV curing lab chamber provides you with uniform ultraviolet light exposure throughout the entire 16.5" x 20" adjustable shelf.Drawing of UV Light Exposure Chamber Item # 301044 (PDF)
- User-friendly standalone UV lab testing enclosure with adjustable 16.5" by 20" specimen shelf (3" to 10" range of adjustment from specimen shelf distance to lamp output) to provide intensity variation
- The standard in UV Emitting Dosage Control: option of low pressure UVA, UVB and UVC lamps
- System status indicator lamps with ready signal & safety interlock
- Includes Electronically Brightened UV Reflector designed to provide 98% reflectivity, ensuring maximum UV energy delivery
- Programmable Start Timer with Auto Shut off feature for cycle repeatability.
- Programmable UV Dosage Control: On/Off timer is indicated in minutes and seconds
- Nitro Purge option seals the enclosure and adds 1/4 NPT filling, removing speed valves so that the unit can be hooked up to your lab's nitrogen lines
- Nitro Purge ensures all photoreactions occur in a nearly inert environment using nitrogen purging
- Forward and Rear Doors equipped with UV-filtered viewing glass for safe subject/cycle observation
- Uses standard 110 volt power input
- Made in the USA
Any questions about his item, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!Specifications:
- UV Coverage Area: 15" x 19"
- Dosage Range: 0 to 100 J/cm² over 60 minutes
- Specimen Distance from Light Source: Adjustable from 3 to 10 inches
- Input Power Requirements: 110V-60Hz or 220V-50Hz
Output Lamp Choices:
(1) UVA: 320-400nm
(2) UVB: 290-320nm
(3) UVC: 100-290nm
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-A, UV-B and UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.