The Digital UVA/UVB Light Meter is an effective tool used to precisely measure and display the real-time wavelength of a UVA/UVB light source.
Its slick design makes it quick and easy to use and carry around for regular check-ups. With two measuring ranges, a 4-digit LCD, automatic time recording, tripod and magnetic mounts this device is one of the most effective and easy-to-use available in the market.
- UVA/B light probe allows you to carry a tool with double the efficiency of a regular one
- Backlit dual-readout 4-digit LCD makes real-time display easy to read
- 20-measurement memory
- Automatic time (interval) recording with low battery indicator
- Tripod and magnetic mounts make placing it or moving it around easy and fast
- Custom hard plastic carrying case
- High and Low Measurements Range in a unit mW/cm2
- Light and Compact for Ease of use for travel
- Grade A Industry Standard Quality
- Over Range Indication
The UV Digital Light Meter is a high-end instrument designed to measure ultraviolet light in the range of 280 to 400 nanometers(UVA). The illumination range of the meter in this device allows the user to conduct the most precise quantitative measurements of ultraviolet radiation for radiometry and laboratory requirements, UV-curing in off-set printing, lamp UV intensity & aging, industrial process monitoring, semiconductor fabrication, and sunlight UV intensity.
This device is feature-rich and delivers unmatched flexibility as it can be configured to your unique needs and environment.
Certification of Calibration from General Tools & Instruments marking the device to contain utmost quality amongst industry standards.
Multiple Mode functions including minimum level, maximum level and average settings to get precise measurements needed for the user. With a fantastic LCD that showcases results with easy-to-read and visual clarity.
Compact in size allowing quick travel time with no hassle to pack whenever you may need to measure ultraviolet light no matter the location.
Look no further as measuring ultraviolet from the range of 280 to 400 nanometers has never been so simple and direct.
- UV Sensor Probe
- Hard Carrying Case
- User's Manual
- Warranty (1 Year)
* Multiple Mode options as well
- Measurement ranges:
- Low: 1 μW/cm2 to 9999 μW/cm2
- High: 0.01 mW/cm2 to 40 mW/cm2
- Measurement accuracy: ±(4% of reading +1 digit)
- Spectral range: 280 to 400 nm
- Calibration point: 365nm
- Sampling time: 0.3 seconds
- Memory capacity: 20 measurements, plus 1 for interval time
- Interval time options: 1, 2, 5, 10 and 30 seconds and 1, 3, 5 and 10 minutes
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @ <90%RH
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90g)
- Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- Dimensions: 5.51 x 1.93 x 1.14 in. (140 x 49 x 29mm)
If you have questions about this or any of our Sensors & Meters, please feel free to call us at 1(800) 977-7292 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you find the ideal UV solution for your application.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.