Dimensions: 10-3/4" x 9-1/2" x 9-1/4"
Power Consumption: 21 Watts
Counting Speed: 1200 bills per minute
Hopper and Stacker Capability: 100 old bills or 200 new bills
Feeding System: Front Loading Roller Friction
Weight: 14.3lbs (6.5kg) approx.
Power Source: Single Phase, 100V AC, 60Hz, or 230V AC, 50Hz
Designed and tested for use in high volume environments, this counter features Value Extension functionality. By manually extending the value of the batch being counted, you can track totals by denomination, batch and grand levels. Compatible with most receipt printers the AB5500 provides a detail report/print function that can serve as an audit trail for improved control of cash handling and balancing operations. With magnetic ink (MG) and ultraviolet paper quality (UV) authentication systems, this bill counter can serve in teller applications as well as it does in back office cash rooms.
- Saves time and labor costs
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Value Extension functionality
- Recommended for high-volume currency counting
- Report/Print detail of counts by denomination, pieces and grand total
- Variable counting speeds (900, 1200, 1600 bills/minute)
- Integrated counterfeit detection (MG/UV)
- Computerized counting, batching, and addition capabilities
- Bright LCD Screen
- MG and UV counterfeit detection systems
- Three-year warranty
Accubanker AB 5500
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.