The Valumax 5600C - Clock Control is an efficient, reliable, and simple to use, water softener. This filtration system removes high concentrations of calcium and magnesium that cause hard water.
- Durable, time-proven design
- Fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Composite media tank
- Heavy-duty blow-molded brine tank
- Complies with CSA B483.1
- 2310 Brine safety float with #500 aircheck
- 1” high flow basket riser
How does a water softener work?
When water flows through the water softener, the system removes hard water minerals (calcium and magnesium). The filtered water then leaves the water softener system and flows through the pipe.
Water softener measures the water you use to calculate regeneration cycles. If water demand increases, the system will regenerate more frequently to help keep up.
- Grain Capacity: 30K, 45K, or 60K
- Regeneration Type: Time Clock Initiated
- Timer Type: Mechanical
- Electrical Power Requirements: 120v/60hz
- Internal Port Size: 3/4"
- 8% crosslink resin
- Limited Warranty: 5 years (Valve), 10 years (Tank)
Installation parts (bypass valve, tube adapter kits, drain fittings) are not included with units - available in our shop.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.