A compact design with disinfection up to 9gpm the Viqua VH200 is an ideal unit for home and light commercial UV water purification.
Utilizing a high power 35W UVC lamp this low footprint system treats the same volume of water as much larger systems in it's class. A safe reliable way to have chemical free drinking water in any residential or light commercial application. With built in countdown timer for lamp hours and an audible alarm for lamp failure the system self monitors making maintenance and care easy.
- Count down timer, to monitor life of lamp
- 35W UV lamp, twice the output of standard bulbs
- Audible alarm, in event of lamp out condition
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses.
- Tool-less lamp change, no need to disconnect water
- New 'S' shaped flow through for an even easier installation than other units
- Enough flow rate fro point of entry full house or light commercial applications
- Chamber Dimensions - Length 17.8" x Diameter 3.5"
- Power supply Dimensions - Length 9.4" x Width 3.2" x Depth 2.5"
- Weight 10lbs
- Port Sizes - Combo 3/4" FNPT, 1" MNPT
- Voltage 110V 60Hz
- Power Consumption 35W
- Current 0.4 Amp
Disinfection Flow Rates-
|Flow Rate:||Ultraviolet Dosage:|
|7 GPM (26 lpm) (1.6 m3/hr)||40mJ/cm2|
|9 GPM (34 lpm) (2.0 m3/hr)||30mJ/cm2|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.