A compact design with disinfection up to 9gpm the Viqua VH200 is an ideal unit for home and light commercial UV water purification.
Utilizing a high power 35W UVC lamp this low footprint system treats the same volume of water as much larger systems in its class. A safe reliable way to have chemical-free drinking water in any residential or light commercial application. With a built-in countdown timer for lamp hours and an audible alarm for lamp failure the system self monitors making maintenance and care easy.
- Count down timer, to monitor life of lamp
- 35W UV lamp, twice the output of standard bulbs
- Audible alarm, in event of lamp out condition
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses.
- Tool-less lamp change, no need to disconnect water
- New S-shaped flow through for an even easier installation than other units
- Enough flow rate fro point of entry full house or light commercial applications
- Chamber Dimensions - Length 17.8" x Diameter 3.5"
- Power supply Dimensions - Length 9.4" x Width 3.2" x Depth 2.5"
- Weight 10lbs
- Port Sizes - Combo 3/4" FNPT, 1" MNPT
- Voltage 110V 60Hz
- Power Consumption 35W
- Current 0.4 Amp
Disinfection Flow Rates-
|Flow Rate:||Ultraviolet Dosage:|
|7 GPM (26 lpm) (1.6 m3/hr)||40mJ/cm2|
|9 GPM (34 lpm) (2.0 m3/hr)||30mJ/cm2|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.