The Viqua VH410 UVC water sanitizers are ideal for large home and small commercial complete water applications up to 18gpm (gallons per minute).
Rest assured that your whole home or business water supply is safe after installing these compact powerful systems. With their revised design and the most powerful UVC lamp in their class these systems are easy to install and packed with features.
The UVH410's provide constant disinfection and the VH410M has added security by constantly monitoring the lamps output to guarantee optimal sanitation levels.
- High Output lamp technology allows you to treat high flow rates in a more compact space, compatible with cureuv bulbs.
- (99.99%) reduction of most bacteria, viruses at the rated flow rate, keeps water safe without the need to add harmful chemicals.
- Cobalt ICE ballast, power supply, provides constant output current.
- Controller alerts user with alarm if UV lamp fails
- Sealed case on the controller helps to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion
- Stainless steel construction provides long life and eliminates the possibility of degradation from exposure to high intensity UV light
- Compact design reduces installation time and has a low footprint
- Change lamp without tools and without interrupting water flow
- Whole house (point of entry)
- Office spaces
- Break rooms
- College dorms
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|16mJ/cm2||34 GPM (130 lpm) (7.8 m3/hr)|
|30mJ/cm2||18 GPM (70 lpm) (4.2 m3/hr)|
|40mJ/cm2||14 GPM (54 lpm) (3.3 m3/hr)|
|Dimensions||23 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (59.6 cm x 8.9 cm)|
|Shipping Weight lbs (kg)||17 lbs (7.7 kg)|
|Connection Size||3/4″- 1″ MNPT COMBO (/2B – BSP)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.