The Pentek® Slimline Filter Housing is used with a water filter cartridge, where the filtration takes place. After the filtration process is done, all sediments will be removed and water will be free of any contaminants. This device makes the filtration process faster by promoting a higher flow of water.
- Slim design allows low-flow applications in places with space restrictions
- Available in 10" or 20" lengths and with clear or opaque sumps
- Optional pressure-relief button
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
- Reinforced polypropylene for strength and high chemical resistance
- Maximum temperature of 125°F (51.7°C)
- Applications: Sinks, Filtration, Pre- and Post-Reverse Osmosis Filtration, foodservice, and Humidifying systems
- FDA grade
Slim Line Filter Housings are available in reinforced polypropylene, in 10" and 20" lengths. The reinforced polypropylene housing caps are available with 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" NPT connections. Four bosses are molded into every cap for mounting purposes. They are equipped with a black, reinforced polypropylene cap and offer an optional pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve pressure inside the housing when changing filter cartridges. Opaque Slim Line Filter Housings, molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications.
Compatible filters for this Housing:
- Pentek - P - Series -20" X 2.5" P5-20 Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Pentek - P - Series -20" X 2.5" P25-20 Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Pentek - PD - Series -20" X 2.5" 1-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - PD - Series -20" X 2.5" 5-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - PD - Series -20" X 2.5" 10-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - PD - Series -20" X 2.5" 25-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - S1 -20" X 2.5" Pleated Cellulose Sediment 20-micron Filter
- Pentek - R30-20 20" X 2.5" Reusable Polyester Pleated 30-micron Filter
Slim Line® Accessories:
- Housing –Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Available colors: Blue/Black, Clear/Blue, or White/White
- Cap – Reinforced polypropylene
- Button Assembly – 300 Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- Temperature Rating – 40-125°F (4.4-51.7ºC)
- Maximum Pressure – 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.