This unobtrusive UVC Ceiling Air Sanitizer is the ideal way to safeguard large areas against harmful bacteria, virus and pathogens.
Ships same day! (Orders before 4 pm EST)
Typically mounted in drop split type ceilings, where the unit, when suspended will fit in the space of a removed tile, plug in or connect to your 110V supply and instantly start circulating sanitized air in the designated space. They can also be mounted into 'standard' ceilings, professional installation advised.
Unlike many other UVC systems this one is perfectly safe to be used in occupied areas as the UV light is not visible from outside the unit.
Strong fans draw air into the unit where it passes through pre-filters then a HEPA filter before passing the UVC bulb. The UVC light breaks down the DNA of bacteria, virus or other potentially dangerous pathogens before pumping the clean air back out into the room through all four sides. Perfect use for offices, schools, homes, etc.
Functions and Features-
- LCD Displays date, time, humidity, maintenance schedule and any fault condition
- Power off and restart memory function
- Safety interlock turns system off when opened, keeping maintenance operators safe
- Multi stage filtration system
- Fully remote control allowing for programmable operation
- Can be run automatically, manually or programmed for set times
- Safe to be operated in occupied spaces
- 8000 hour lamp life
Model and Parameters
- Max Air Circulation- 588 cubic feet per minute CFM
- Recommended Room- <100m³
- Sanitation Rate- >90%
Noise Emitted- <60dB(A)
UV Lamp Life- >8000-12000h
Input Power- <190W
Environment Temperature and Humidity- -5°C ~ 50°C <90%RH
Voltage/ Frequency- AC110V + 22V 50Hz + 0.5Hz
- Dimension- 645 x 645 x 380mm
Installation Dimension- 600 x 600 x 380mm
- Length & Width 25.5" (645mm)
- Height 9.0" (380mm)
All GermAwayUV products carry a 1 year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.