Our Tried and Trusted GermAwayUV 95 Watt Tabletop Sanitizer. Now with a Remote Control and Dual Motion Sensors for Your Safety and Convenience.
- Radio frequency remote control.
- Start/Stop and runtime selection by remote control or inbuilt buttons
- 7 different preset times from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous run
- Digital display for status and run time indication
- Dual, motion sensors for additional safety
- 95 watts UVC bulb
- Improved finish to the cage
- On/off/reset button
So, yes, in the product video below we have used the contradictory statement of
"New and Improved"
Now, we all know that it is not possible for anything to be both, however, we have improved the original version, and added some great new features. So we hope you will excuse us this time.
Once again we proudly introduce a unit manufactured here in the USA at our Delray production facility. The original 95 watt is extremely popular, and rightly so, this version takes things a stage further with two new features which we have added following suggestions from customers. The first is the ability to operate the unit remotely, with the included radio frequency controller that is now possible. As it is not infrared, it means you do not need to be in the same room or have a line of sight to use it. The second is the dual motion sensor, which turns the unit off as soon as a person or pet is detected in the room. Making the unit both easier to use and safer too.
Quick STARTUP Guide:
- Place the device on a table surface making sure that all the- items you want to sanitize are exposed.
- Clear the room of any people, pets or plants.
- UV light is harmful to your eyes – you should avoid exposure at all times. So we’ve included a free pair of safety glasses with this device. Put these on.
- Switch the Power Button to the "Reset" position.
- Set the Timer. This can be done by either pressing the up and down buttons on the unit or the "A, up", "B down" on the remote. The device has 7 preset times:_ 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 mins or "Infi" for continuous.
- Once the desired time is displayed, press the "Play" button or "D"
- Leave the room. The system will give you approximately 15 seconds to leave the room. Wearing your UV glasses, leave the room and close the door behind you.
- After the selected dosage time has elapsed, the device will automatically shut off.
- If you wish to stop the unit, press the "C" button on the remote or the "Stop" button on the unit
- Air the room out for 10 minutes to clear the slight odor that results from UVC sanitation.
- Enjoy a sanitized space!
We recommend that you make sure as many of the items you want sanitized are exposed e.g. open cupboard and lay out devices.
UVC is unsafe for skin and eyes! Please use appropriate personal protective equipment and avoid any UVC exposure to your eyes and skin!
We also carry the GermAwayUV mobile UV sanitizer for more industrial usage. Still not sure which unit is right for you? Give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us and we will be glad to help you out!
How do I know it's working?!
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Tabletop Surface Sanitizer is actually doing its job. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UV-C provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UV-C Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UV-C Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and be sure to run the tabletop unit for an entire cycle. At the end of the cycle, you should see some color change. The strip begins life as yellow and turns slightly green as it receives UV-C germicidal irradiation. If at the end of the cycle the strip has not changed color slightly, simply move the unit closer to guarantee that you are disinfecting the area.
*It is important that you avoid exposure to your eyes or skin when using the GermAwayUV Tabletop UVC Surface Sanitizer. Ultraviolet (UV-C) light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear. We recommend turning the unit on and walking out of the room. If you need a solution that you can be in the room to use, please see our room occupancy air sanitizers.
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.
UV-C Safety Basics:
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.