GermAwayUV Valkyrie Upper Air Sanitizer
Our GermAwayUV Valkyrie Upper-Air Sanitizer is the ideal solution for UV-C sanitation in high occupancy spaces with high ceilings. First in its class, this quiet yet powerful system eliminates viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria, mold spores, and other microorganisms as they float towards the ceiling without allowing any potentially harmful UV light from reaching your clients, customers, or students.
- Easy to change double bulb 120W system, 253.7nm ultraviolet light denatures and destroys the DNA of harmful microorganisms
- 180 - degree UV disinfection zone ensures the air in the room gets sanitized without harming the people in the room
- Safe and non-chemical sanitation solution
- Fast and easy to mount on walls
- Aluminum cover reflects the light directly on the air, reducing the energy used to sanitize the air in the room, and maximizing your time
- Silent solution for sanitation on big crowded rooms and work environments
- 10,000 hs of optimal life providing a long service that requires little to no maintenance
- Double fan system optimum UV-C efficiency that allows the system to work continuously without getting damaged or overheated
- Slick design is discrete and smaller than most air sanitizers
- Instant start—coil filament on each end
- Automatically shuts off when fixture is opened for safe maintenance
- Earth-friendly system: produces zero ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Proudly developed and made In the USA
The air in buildings often contains potentially health-threatening bacteria and viruses, particularly for people who have impaired immune systems. Tuberculosis is an infectious disease that can be contracted by breathing air containing the tuberculosis bacterium. To reduce the risk of transmission of disease, the air can be disinfected in three ways: dilution, filtration, and purification by ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI). In addition to controlling tuberculosis, these approaches to disinfection are applicable for controlling other microbial disorders such as influenza, measles, and aerosolized bioterror agents.
A study made on Tuberculosis spread has shown how the use of upper air UV-C sanitation reduces spread (full article found below)
"What is the relative effectiveness of dilution, filtration, and UVGI purification?
For air cleansing, the relative effectiveness of dilution, HEPA filtration, and upper room UVGI can be measured in two ways. One is on the basis of equivalent air changes per hour; i.e., the number of air changes per hour that would be required to reduce the concentration of tuberculosis bacteria by the same amount as achieved by filtering or upper room UVGI. Using this method of comparison, for dilution at 6 air changes per hour, HEPA filtering provides the level of air cleansing equivalent to 12 air changes per hour. UVGI can provide the level of air cleansing equivalent to 10 to 35 air changes per hour, a range that varies with factors that include UV intensity, time of exposure, and relative humidity."
- Dimensions: length 38” X width 9.75” X height 7.25”
- Weight: 15 LBS
- Lamp length: 16” X2
- UV Bulb rated life: 10,000 hours in 1 year
- UVC Wattage: 120 WATTS
- Peak UV output: 253.7NM
- UV intensity: 40 mW/CM2
- Coverage: 500 square feet
- Usage: plug and play supply hub
- Cord length: 10 FEET
- Shatterproof lamp
Small and large offices Schools, Universities and Colleges
Conference rooms Prisons
Cafeterias Gyms and Fitness Centers
And many more!
All GermAwayUV products carry a 1-year warranty.
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything why not just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (561) 243-8442.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.