SPDIUV Total-Cure 1100S Handheld UV Curing System
Made for: SPDI
The Total-Cure 1100S handheld UV curing system is without a doubt the the most powerful and versatile UV curing system in its class.
This portable and rugged UV system has a maximum output of over 1100 watts. Its curing width of 3" and uniform ultraviolet exposure makes working on wood, glue, epoxies, and other coatings a joy.
Designed to be user friendly, the SPDI 1100S works perfectly on any UV curing application (see the typical applications below). It even switches to low power when placed in its standby nest to lower your power consumption. Unlike our more powerful UV systems, the 1100S is the most powerful system that will plug right into a standard 120 volt wall outlet so no need to call an electrician to set up your workplace!
The compact package allows the system to be permanently mounted in a fixed location for the sake of automation or to be used as a portable system and transported for on-site UV applications. The system is designed with safety and heat in mind so unlike systems of similar power, the thermal controls prevent the handheld irradiator from warping wood, veneer, or other sensitive substrates while still maximizing the amount of ultraviolet exposure.
This model also has an option of adding a UV curing chamber (sold separately) with a pull out drawer. Place your item for curing in the drawer and slide it in for controlled UV exposure or dosage.
- 1100 Watts of Power: With over twice the power of other systems in its class, the SPDI 1100S is able to cure coatings that other systems would leave tacky and wet.
- Smart Nest: Whenever you are not using the convenient handheld wand, simply place it in the nest and it automatically goes into stand by mode. This not only lowers your power consumption but elongates bulb life and reduces any safety concern.
- Thermal Control: The built-in thermal controls keep the unit at an optimal temperature at all times to 1) optimize UV curing energy, 2) maximize bulb life, 3) prevent excess heat from warping your finished surfaces, and 4) preventing unnecessary heat from reaching the operator.
- Uniform power delivery: All SPDI systems are thoroughly tested for uniform power delivery. A tool is only as good as its weakest link so be on the lookout for systems with powerful ballasts that have uneven output because they will only cure as well or as the least powerful part of the UV bulb.
- Standard Wall Outlet Convenience: Unlike more powerful systems that require a special 220V connection, this system plugs right into a standard wall outlet in the US which allows for a convenient set up but also gives you the power to take it on-site and get the job done without needing to bring in an electrician. .
- Made in the USA : Unlike our competitors, we still do all of our design, engineering, and manufacturing right in our Delray Beach, FL headquarters.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Our US production allows us to ensure that our UV systems meet the highest quality standards and that is why we can so easily offer a 1 year warranty right out of the box. Whether you purchased our system 1, 5, or even 10 years ago. We stand by our systems.
- Available Bulbs: Mercury (Hg), Iron (Fe), Gallium (Ga), Indium (In)
- UVA Intensity: at 1 inch from Light - 885 mw/cm2
- UVA Intensity: at 3 inches from Light - 578 mw/cm2
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- UV Varnish
- Creating Photo-Initiated Reactions for Lab Use
What's in the Box:
- UV irradiator.
- Power supply
- Stand-by smart nest
- UV Safety gear
Power Supply Technical Specifications:
- Weight: - 34lbs
- Dimensions - Width 12.14" x Depth 8.00" x Height 6.58"
- Box Dimensions: 30" x 16" x 10"
- Power Requirements - 110V 60Hz (220V 50Hz Available for international purchases.)
- Cooling: Integrated cooling and fans.
- Power Cord: 6' (foot) power cord
- Irradiator Cord: 20' (foot) irradiator cord
- Handles: Molded plastic handle for portability
- Mounting Base: 6 non-marking, non-skid feet
Irradiator Technical Specifications:
- Weight - 4lb
- Dimensions - Length 9.33" x Width 4.14" x Height 6.35"
- Ergonomic extruded aluminum handle
- Dual cooling fans
- Easy change UV lamp and Reflector
- Hi/Low selectable power
- Standby power safety switch (activated when placed in nest)
- Weight - 6lbs
- Dimensions - Length 12.95" x Width x 6.50" x Height 4.65"
- Power Requirements - 110V 60Hz (220V 50Hz Avail.)
- Integrated cooling fan
- 4 non-marking, non-skid feet
Product Documents and Drawings:
Power-Shot 1100S User Manual (PDF)
Power-Shot 1100S Handheld Irradiator Drawing (PDF)
Power-Shot 1100S Mountable Irradiator Drawing (PDF)
Power-Shot 1100S Irradiator Nest Drawing (PDF)
Power-Shot 1100S Power Supply Drawing (PDF)
UV Finish Application Guidelines (PDF)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.