When you absolutely, positively need it to UV cure perfectly all the way through.
Our Total-Cure benchtop UV system is our most powerful handheld machine in the industry. With a maximum effective output beyond anything in the field and a 6-inch cure width. This unit is ideal for heavy industrial production.
With its simple yet high-tech design, it can handle a wide variety of curing applications, requiring virtually no learning curve or setup time. This system can be run all day every day for years and function just as well as when it was first purchased. It is made to take the daily heavy-duty use of a production environment. If you want the best UV Curing System in the industry, look no further. If you would like something more affordable, look at our 1100 watt UV Curing System.
- Power: with over 2400 watts of power, there is no unit in the industry that is more powerful. This power allows your facility to increase the speed of production to the highest levels.
- Intensity: with over 1.25 W/cm2 of intensity at 1 inch from the light source, this system will cure virtually any UV coating in existence.
- Robustness: this system is designed to be used, whether mounted or in handheld configuration day in, day out for years to come. Whether you are running the system for a couple of hours a day or for three 8 hour shifts, 7 days a week, it will cure the coatings perfectly every time.
- Ergonomics: the light weight and compact packaging allow you to use this in handheld configuration without any trouble.
- Uniform power delivery: All CureUV Total-Cure systems are thoroughly tested for uniform power delivery. Lesser systems with uneven UV output lead to warped or unevenly cured surfaces.
- Smart Nesting: Whenever you are not using the convenient handheld wand, simply place it in the nest and it automatically goes into stand by mode. This not only lowers your power consumption but elongates bulb life and reduces any safety concern.
- Thermal Control: The built-in thermal controls keep the unit at an optimal temperature at all times to 1) optimize UV curing energy, 2) maximize bulb life, 3) prevent excess heat from warping your finished surfaces, and 4) preventing unnecessary heat from reaching the operator.
- Made in the USA : Unlike our competitors, we still do all of our design, engineering, and manufacturing right in our Jacksonville, FL headquarters.
- Industry Leading Warranty: Our US production allows us to ensure that our UV systems meet the highest quality standards and that is why we can so easily offer a 1 year warranty right out of the box. Whether you purchased our system 1, 5, or even 10 years ago. We stand by our systems.
- Bulb: Mercury
- UVA Intensity: at 1 inch from Light - 1250 mw/cm2
- UVA Intensity: at 3 Inches from Light - 954 mw/cm2
The compact package allows permanent mounting in fixed locations or to be transported if required. The unit also features a convenient nesting station, which provides safe placement for the UV cure irradiator head during standby operation.
CureUV's personalized and knowledgeable technical support staff is dedicated to help with your specific requirements. If you have questions, call and you will speak directly to an Applications Expert with extensive product knowledge and hands-on expertise.
Replacement Cooling Kit for the CureUV Total-Cure 2400 Irradiator available separately.
- Weight - 59lbs
- Dimensions - Width 10.13" x Depth 19.50" x Height 9.50"
- Power Requirements - 208-240V, 60Hz, 15A Service
- Main Power and Lamp on/off control
- System control, power Hi / Low, E-Stop
- Integrated cooling
- 10' (foot) power cord
- 20' (foot) irradiator cord
- Molded plastic handles for portability
- 6 non-marking, non-skid feet
- Weight - 5lb
- Dimensions - Length 13.71" x Width 4.14" x Height 6.56"
- Ergonomic handle
- 3 cooling fans
- Easy change UV lamp and Reflector
- E-Stop (Turns off lamp, but not fans)
- Standby power safety switch (activated when placed in nest)
- Weight - 9lbs
- Dimensions - Length 18.00" x Width 6.50" x Height 4.65"
- Power Requirements - 110V, 60Hz
- Integrated cooling fan
- 4 non-marking, non-skid feet
- UV Adhesives
- UV Finishes
- UV Clear Coats
- UV Paint
- UV Ink
- UV Varnish
- Creating Photo-Initiated Reactions for Lab Use
Technical Data Sheet:
UV Finish Application Guidelines:
If you have any questions or are just unsure about anything give us a call at (561) 243-8442 or email us at email@example.com and we will gladly help you out.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.