The Compact Sensor Online Radiometer provides continuous, real-time feedback on any system. It is small, robust, and stable with hermetically sealed solarization resistant optics. The sensor comes standard or with a nitrogen-purge option for keeping optics clean.
ATTENTION: Specify on cart if you need the DIN Rail cable or the Display Module cable.
ATTENTION: Specify on cart sensor aperture size desired: 0.010, 0.035, or 0.0
This system was designed to provide continuous, real-time feedback on any system. It is made in a compact size to access remote spaces.
The system measures the intensity as a relative of an absolute value (W/cm2). Gradual and sudden changes can be detected, making the user able to fix the issue before it affects production.
The online system can be used by itself or in conjunction with a NIST-traceable UV radiometer.
it is composed of two main parts:
It is also available with Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) reduction.
The online system is electro-optic based and can be used to monitor UV in situations where:
- Space is limited
- Lamps are enclosed or not easily accessible
- Arms, rollers and/or blades are present
- Fast production speeds make it difficult to get readings with a normal radiometer
- UV conditions change rapidly due to off-gassing or contamination
- If mall changes in UV can affect the finished product
- The process window is tight
- Validation of UV is required.
A small, robust, and stable sensor that is highly resistant* to solarization and has sealed optics to prevent fouling.
* As long as it is kept below 100 Celsius. See brochure below for placement options
This sensor is available as Standard or with Nitrogen Purge
The compact sensor is available in UVA, UVB, UVV, or UVC wavelength calibrations.
It is also available in High, Standard, or Low dynamic/operating range.
|High - Standard||302195-SHA||302195-SHB||-||302195-SHV|
|High - Nitro Purge||302195-PHA||302195-PHB||-||302195-PHV|
|Mid - Standard||302195-SMA||302195-SMB||302195-SMC||302195-SMV|
|Mid - Nitro Purge||302195-PMA||302195-PMB||302195-PMC||302195-PMV|
|Low - Standard||302195-SLA||302195-SLB||302195-SLC||302195-SLV|
|Low - Nitro Purge||302195-PLA||302195-PLB||302195-PLC||302195-PLV|
* To determine which Dynamic Range is needed in your application, consider the power/output rating of the UV source, mounting location and the distance to the UV source
Note: For very limited space or high-temperature monitoring, Nitro Purge version with Quartz Rod is needed.
- Hermetically sealed optics
- Small squared body for easy installation
- Difference in size between nitro-purge enabled and standard shown above, respectively
- Available in UVA, UVB, UVV, and UVC bands.
- Comes with a 10 ft cable of user-specified fitting (DIN Rail or Display Module compatible)
NOTE: For replacement or longer cables see Compact Sensor Cable - for Online Radiometer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.