The 300mm Desktop UV Curing Conveyor System is a High-Intensity Curing System designed for benchtops and temporal working stations, equipped with two mercury bulbs.
- Its reduced size makes it easy to transport and locate, ideal for desktops and temporary working stations/areas.
- Mercury Lamp.
- UV Lamps available ensure your material's composition won’t be harmed during curing process.
- Extra durable Teflon mesh conveyor belt.
- Belt speed is completely adjustable.
- User-friendly and easy to use.
The design of this 300mm desktop UV curing system was created for rotary and temporary workstations, as its design allows for easy installation by the user on desktops and benchtops. Its high-resistance materials, such as Teflon, make your system relocatable and continue to function, ensuring proper operation throughout its lifetime. The adjustable irradiation distance and the transport speed make the working operation ideal for the work material.
- Effective Curing Area: 300mm (11.8 In)
- Wavelength: 365nm
- Machine Power: 4.2KW
- Lamp Power: 2KW
- Lamp Type: Mercury
- Lamp Quantity: 2
- Irradiation Mode: Downwards
- Irradiation Distance: Adjustable 50-200mm (1.9 - 7.87 In)
- Dimensions: 1200 * 550 * 890 mm (47.2 * 21.6 * 35 In)
- Mesh Belt Width: 300mm (11.8 In)
- Mesh Belt Material: Teflon
- Conveying Speed: 0.5-8m/min (19.6 - 315 In)
- Cooling Method: Forced Air-Cooling
- Power Regulation: Full Light
- Input Power: AC 110V 60Hz
Irradiation Distance: 100mm
Conveying Speed: 1m/min
|Conveying Speed: 8m/min|
We can customize these systems to fit your needs exactly. Whether you need more power, a wider conveyor, or varying speeds, we would love to help you with your UV curing. Please contact us at email@example.com or between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST at 1(800) 977-7292.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.