Premier Surface Disinfection & Decontamination Unit - Handheld GermAwayUV Device
Ships same day! (Orders before 4 pm EST)
- EPA Product Registration Number: 94850-DV-6
EPA Establishment Number for our production facility: 94850-FL
Equipped with a powerful 35 Watt UV-C lamp, emitting a wavelength of 254nm, GermAwayUV Premier is both effective and efficient in decontaminating surfaces from viruses (including COVID-19), molds, and bacteria. Although primarily designed for business and industrial use, do not let this put you off if you are looking for a unit to use in a domestic setting, as we have many satisfied customers who have purchased these units for their homes.
- Quick and easy way of sanitizing surfaces - all you have to do is, plug it in, turn it on, and slowly pass the unit over the surface to be sanitized
- Equipped with a powerful 35 Watt UV-C emitting bulb
- Fitted with a highly polished reflector that enhances the efficiency, accuracy, and output of the UV-C emission by up to 30%
- Versatile and convenient design, that allows you to decontaminate worktop surfaces, walls, and tools in a range of industries.
We are sure that, wherever you are, with this unit you’ll be able to create and foster a clean and safe environment!
What makes this product special?
- Portable and small enough for smaller surfaces -
With a molded, sturdy handle and a 6-foot cord for mobility, this device is small enough to be easily handled and maneuvered. It can be use to sanitize many spaces like the inside of lockers, ambulances, desk drawers, and cupboards.
- Effective against a range of harmful and troublesome microorganisms and bacteria -
This device can eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria, germs, and mold on surfaces throughout your facilities.
- Mold remediation -
The powerful UV-C emission and reflection is especially effective against mold, treating and killing mold spores quickly.
- Shatterproof coated bulb -
This coating adds a layer of protection against broken glass. This is particularly necessary for people working in food preparation/production or to protect children and the elderly.
- Bulb lasts up to 10,000 hours -
Run time longer than a year, cutting down on the number of bulb changes. When the time does come to replace the bulb, CureUV has a range of affordable replacement bulbs readily available. The bulb also has a low mercury content and produces no ozone, making it environmentally friendly.
This device is suitable for a wide range of applications
How do I know it is actually working?
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Premier 35 Watt Handheld UV-C Sanitizer is actually working. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UV-C provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UV-C Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UV-C Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and run the handheld sanitizer over it. After running the handheld unit over it, the yellow stripe on the card should change from a bright yellow to light green. If there is no color change then you need to either slow down the rate at which you move the handheld sanitizer or get closer to the substrate.
- UV Disinfection Area: See Dosage Calculator Below
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz
- Usage: Industrial, medical, commercial, leisure, and domestic
- Wattage: 35W
- Lamp Length: 8.86" (225mm)
- Lamp Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours or 1 year
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 4.11" x 3.32"
UVC Output (measured on EIT UV Power Puck II)
- 1" from face of unit outputs 20 mw/cm2
- 5" from face of unit outputs 3 mw/cm2
- 10" from face of unit outputs 1 mw/cm2
If you would like to see a calculator with specific microbes, please check out our microbial contaminant dosage calculator.
Instruction Manual - GermAwayUV 35W Handheld:
Technical Data Sheet:
In order to insure that the unit is not damaged during shipping, we ship it without the bulb installed. To see the bulb installation instructions, please click here.
All GermAwayUV products carry a 1-year warranty.
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use appropriate personal protective equipment when utilizing this tool. UV Glasses are included.
How to Install the Bulb in Your 35 Watt Handheld UV-C Sanitizer:
UV-C Safety Basics:
We strongly recommend that you use our safety glasses to be sure you're protecting your eyes with high-quality and tested products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What bulb do we purchase as a replacement?
Here is the link to the bulb you need,
Your CureUV Team
Can you operate this unit without the cord. I am looking for this size light but need it to be portable.
No, this unit is portable but it requires a standard power source to operate.