The Pentek® Flat Cap Slimline Filter Housing is used with a water filter cartridge, where the filtration takes place. After the filtration process is done, all sediments will be removed and water will be free of any contaminants. This device makes the filtration process faster by promoting a higher flow of water.
- Slim design allows low-flow applications in places with space restrictions
- Available in 10" length and in white opaque sump
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
- Reinforced polypropylene for strength and high chemical resistance
- Maximum temperature of 125°F (51.7°C)
- FDA grade
Flat Cap Slimline Filter Housings are available in reinforced polypropylene, in 10" length, and caps are available with 1/4" or 1/2" NPT connections. Four bosses are molded into every cap for mounting purposes. Opaque Slim Line Filter Housings, molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications, including under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, food service, and humidifying systems.
Compatible filters for this Housing:
- Pentek - S1 - 9-3/4" X 2.5" Pleated Cellulose Sediment 20 Micron Filter
- Pentek - R30 - Series 9-3/4" X 2.5" Reusable Pleated Polyester Filter
- Pentek - R50 - Series 9-3/4" X 2.5" Reusable Pleated Polyester Filter
- Pentek - PD - Series -9-3/4" X 2.5" 5-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - PD - Series -9-3/4" X 2.5" 10-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - PD - Series -9-3/4" X 2.5" 25-mic Polydepth Sediment Filter
- Pentek - P - Series -9-7/8" X 2.5" P1 Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Pentek - P - Series -9-7/8" X 2.5" P5 Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Pentek - P - Series -9-7/8" X 2.5" P25 Spun Polypropylene Filter Cartridge
- Pentek - WP-5 - 10" X 2.5" String Wound Polypropylene Sediment 5-micron Filter
- Pentek - CW-50 - 9-7/8" X 2.5" String Wound Polypropylene Sediment 50-micron Filter
Slim Line® Accessories:
- Housing –Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Available color: White/White
- Cap – Reinforced polypropylene
- Button Assembly – 300 Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- Temperature Rating – 40-125°F (4.4-51.7ºC)
- Maximum Pressure – 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Technical Data Sheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.