The SPDI Litebond 4123 Clear UV Adhesive is compatible with glass and metal.
Ideal for decorative or structural glass bonding.
This is an excellent alternative for Loctite 349 UV Adhesive
- Fast curing time
- High transparency makes it ideal for glass bonding applications
- Available in specially designed bottles for precision of application
- Long shelf life at room temperatures
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- Substrates: Glass to Glass, Metals
- Viscosity @ 25ºC cps: 300 - 500
- Color: Clear
- Refractive Index: 1.495
- Lap Shear Strength: 3,750 psi
- Hardness: 68D
Technical Data Sheet:
Security Data Sheet:
Use with care! Since the human skin is naturally moist, sometimes users end up sticking their fingertips or fingers with the substrate of the application.If you do not find the type of adhesive or the capacity of packaging you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-977-7292 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.