The SPDI Litebond 4116 Clear UV Adhesive is compatible with glass, metal, and plastics.
Low viscosity, wicking type. Low bubble formation with excellent flow. Multi-purpose
This is an excellent alternative for Loctite 3311 UV Adhesive
- Fast curing time
- High transparency makes it ideal for glass bonding applications
- Available in specially designed bottles for precision of application
- Long shelf life at room temperatures
- Excellent gap-filling properties
- Substrates: Glass, Metal, Plastics
- Viscosity @ 25ºC cps: 80 - 120
- Color: Clear
- Refractive Index: 1.509
- Lap Shear Strength: 3,450 psi
- Hardness: 70D
Use with care! Since the human skin is naturally moist, sometimes users end up sticking their fingertips or fingers with the substrate of the application.If you do not find the type of adhesive or the capacity of packaging you are looking for, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1-800-977-7292 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.